Strace Academy Welfare Society
Skill Development, Training, Research, Academics, Critical Care Medicine, and Emergency Medicine.
Strace academy welfare society is registered on 28.03.2022 in Guwahati, Assam, India. This society started for overall development in the field of critical Care and Emergency Medicine. It’s primary objectives are skill development, training, research, academics in the field of critical Care and Emergency Medicine.
Millions of people suffering from various illness are either have no access to modern treatment or getting suboptimal care. Healthcare cost , lack of awareness, lack of infrastructure and manpower, lack of updated information and communication difficulties are major issues here. Innovative thinking, open minds, integration of various forms of medicines and common senses and helping and sharing nature can help us to a great extent. This is an initiative for that noble cause. Let us join hands together.
President: Dr. Apurba Kumar Borah
- Approach to Critical Care Medicine
- Arunachal Pradesh CME
- Assessment of Severity of Illness
- Biomarkers of Sepsis
- Community Acquired Pneumonia
- Invassive Fungal Infection
- Nebulization and Nebulizers
- Less Health Awareness in Stressed Persons
- NIV in Acute Care Setting
- O2 Therapy in ICU
- Resuscitation Methods
- Tuberculosis in ICU
- Acute PD - An Alternative To CRRT
- New Approach to Anti Fungal Therapy
- Permissive Underfeeding
- Quality Assurance in ICU
- Sepsis and Septic Shock
- Sleep in ICU
Dr. Pradeep Rangappa
Greetings from Dr. Pradeep Rangappa! It has been my long-cherished desire to come out with YouTube Videos with an earnest resolve and intent to disseminate knowledge, wisdom, and the core essence of Intensive Care to all the budding trainees, health care practitioners, nurses, and para-medical staff delivering care in Intensive Care. Having been in Intensive Care for the last twenty years and having deliberated on various topics in Intensive Care through several lectures in different parts of India and abroad.
- MBBS, DNB (Internal Medicine), FJFICM, EDIC (Europe)
- FCICM (Australia), PGDipECHO, MBA (HCS), FICCM (India)
- PGDMLE (NLSUI)
- Past Accreditation Secretary – Indian College of Critical Care Medicine
- Secretary ISCCM (Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine), Bangalore Chapter
- Past ISCCM South Zone Member
- Revive Criticare Associates
- Consultant Intensive Care Physician