Articles considered for peer review should be original, standard , authentic and high quality scientific content. Innovative, affordable care , rural and resource limited area friendly management techniques related articles will be given preference. Articles should be directly or indirectly related to the field of critical care and emergency medicine.
Open access policy:
The journal follows open access policy so that it is freely available for all who will get benefitted. Distribution, reproduction and free to use is permitted providing authors are properly quoted.
Authors can submit articles by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsibilities of authors:
- Be utmost careful about plagiarism as the journal will not be responsible for the legal consequences. It will solely be with the author.
- Conflict of interest if any must be declared.
- All authors mentioned in an article must have contribution to the work.
- Article submitted must not be published or considered for publish in any other journal.
- Authors should notify any mistake/ inaccuracy as soon as discovered.
- Ethical requirements must be followed for all articles and the responsibility is solely on authors, journal will not be responsible for any breach in ethical requirements.
- Articles preferably be no more than 5000 words per article and must be in English language.
- There is no charge for authors , but anyone willing to donate for running cost of the journal is welcomed.